Tuesday, August 18, 2015

SU Udates

I am just home from the hospital where I had surgery for carpal tunnel. Only the left wrist was done.  So I an typing with one finger.

1.  Weekly Deals (Canada only)

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



2. Kits
I am now able to carry the following kits and sell them without you ordering them.  I cannot carry the accompanying stamp sets, which must be ordered as usual. Contact me if you would like one of these kits.

Cash-and-Carry Kit

    Project Kits
Sweet Stack Project Kit (item 138812)
Tin of Cards Project Kit (item 138378)
Perpetual Birthday Calendar Project Kit (item 137950)
Hello Life Project Kit (item 137949)

Quick and Easy
All Boxed Up Kit (item 138376)
Cottage Greetings Card Kit (item 138377)
Watercolor Wishes Card Kit (item 140406)
Build a Banner Kit (item 138379)

2015 Holiday Catalog
To you & Yours Shaker Cards Project Kit (item 139647)
Oh What Fun Tag Project Kit (item 139602)
Season to Season Wreath Project Kit (item 139645)
Witching Décor Project Kit (item 140969)

3. Holiday Catalogue
You can start ordering from the Holiday catalogue September 1st.  Your mini catalogue should arrive in your mailbox soon.  I have sent you one if you are a customer of mine and have placed an order of at least $200 from me in the last year.  If you have not received a copy and would like one, please e-mail me (mvanderform@gmail.com).  There's some wonderful stuff in that catalogue!

4.  Classes
Start Wed. Sept. 9th from 7-9 p.m. Check the schedule in the "classes" tab underneath the blog title

5. Annual Christmas Card Making Class
Mark your calendar for Nov. 22.  Check the facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ChristmasCardMakingEvent for more information.
Reserve your spot soon because the fill up fast.

No comments: