This card was made using the sketch with Paper Pal Arts
I turned the sketch on its side to make the card.
- The Old Olive card base is layered with Whisper White cardstock which was stamped with the snowflake stamp and Versa Mark, added Dazzling diamonds and heat set. It certainly makes the background look glittery!
- The image of the Pine trees was stamped with Old Olive ink. First I stamped snowflakes in Soft Sky ink, but then I added Dazzling Diamonds the same way I did the background. I even stamped over the trees. I was really in a sparkly mood! Here's a close up! Hope you can see all the sparkles!
- The image piece was matted with Old Olive cardstock, and then Dazzling diamonds Glimmer paper. This was adhered to the Whisper White layer on the right side.
- The sentiment was also matted the same way and added to the bottom of the image piece using dimensionals.
- A piece of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper was coloured using an Old Olive marker, and 3 stars punched out. These was added to the upper left using a glue dot. More glitter!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog