- I used the new Happy Haunting DSP to make the box.
- The window die was used to make an opening so that you can see the goodies inside. You'll have to imagine candy in there, because I just can't have candy in the house. It calls my name, if you know what I mean.
- A piece of window sheet was adhered to the inside of the window, using the new fine tip glue pen.
- Two pieces of ribbon, were inserted through the two holes die cut into the top of the box and tied into a knot. One is the current 1/4" Pumpkin Pie cotton ribbon and the second the black lace ribbon which retired a couple of years ago.
- The word "yum" was die cut using Tangelo Twist cardstock and adhered to the top of the box.
- Tangelo Twist ink was used to stamp the pumpkin from the Howl-o-ween Treat stamp set and then die cut using the coordinating framelits. I used a glue dot to add it next to the window.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog