When I saw the sketch with Try Stampin on Tuesday I immediately visualized my cat sitting at the window. I did make this a Christmas card, but I did not put a sentiment on it.
- The base card is a Cherry Cobbler top fold 4 1/4 by 11" card, layered with a Crumb Cake piece of cardstock embossed with the Brick Wall embossing folder.
- I used the Home for Christmas DSP to make the banner, and matted it with Gold Glimmer paper
- There are such wonderful stamp sets and framelits in the new Holiday catalogue, that I just had to use some of this to create this card.
Happy Scenes stamp set to create the winter scene behind the window
A piece of window sheet is attached behind the window
Festive Fireplace stamp set to stamp the wreath, bow and cat
Festive Fireside Framelits to die cut the wreath, bow, cat and stockings
- The scene was stamped in Mossy Meadow, with the sky sponged in Marina Mist. The snow flakes were stamped with Pacific Point ink. Dazzling diamonds make the snowflakes and the ground sparkle. A bit of Liquid Applique and the heating tool gives the illusion of fallen snow on the trees.
- The wreath was stamped in Old Olive, with the red berries painted with a blender pen and Real Red ink. The bow was stamped in Real Red.
- My cat is black, so this cat was coloured black using black ink and a blender pen.
- I used a lot of glue dots to adhere everything together.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog