This card is for the color challenge with Hand Stamped Sentiments , the colors for which are as follows: Blushing Bride, Bermuda Bay, and Watermelon Wonder.
- The basic cardstock is Watermelon Wonder
- The Whisper white background piece is 3 1/2" bt 4 1/4". With a finger dauber and the 3 colours of the challenge, I first daubed (in a circle) Watercolor Wonder, then Bermuda Bay, and filled in the empty spaces with Blushing Bride. Then the entire surface was wiped with an embossing buddy.
- The leaf stamp from "Sheltering Tree" was inked with Versa Mark and stamped over this background piece at least 4 times. Then it was covered with clear embossing powder and heat embossed.
- The entire piece was then covered with Bermuda Bay. The embossed areas resisted the inking.
- This background piece was matted with a 3 5/8 by 4 3/8" of Bermuda Bay cardstock.
- A 2 1/2" piece of Whisper White cardstock was notched at one end using the Triple Punch, then trimmed to 3 7/8"
- The floral image from Awesomly Artistic was stamped in Bermuda Bay off to the right side using Watercolor Wonder ink. The centers of the flowers were coloured with a Bermuda Bay marker.
- A dragon fly was stamped, using Bermuda Bay ink, on a separate piece of Whisper White cardstock, and cut out. The edges were sponged with Bermuda Bay ink. It was adhered to the tag using tombo glue. After the card was finished, some dazzling details was applied to the dragonfly.
- The tag was adhered to the background using tombo adhesive, and then a piece of linen thread was wound around the top and tied into a bow.
- The image piece was adhered to the card with glue.
- At the bottom, a strip of Blushing Bride, 1 1/4 by 5 was crimped using a crimper and cut back to 4 1/4", and adhered to the card.
- It is from the stamp set "Sheltering Tree" and is stamped with Bermuda Bay on Whisper White cardstock and notched at both ends.
- It is adhered using tombo.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog