- The base card is Pacific Point cardstock, layered with Whisper White embossed with Elegant Dots embossing folder
- A circle opening was created in the upper middle of the Whisper White piece using the Circles Framelit.
- A piece of Window sheet was adhered to the wrong side of the embossed Whisper White layer covering the open circle. Around this window sheet pieces of double sided foam tape was applied, the side pieces extending all the way down the length of the cardstock. A piece of this foam was also placed between the two lengths half way down the card so that the Whisper White layer wouldn't buckle.
- A Pacific Point marker was used to colour a piece of Whisper White seam binding and was allowed to dry. It was attached half way between the shaker element and the bottom of the card.
- A piece of So Saffron was embossed with the Decorative dots embossing folder and attached to the front of the Pacific Point card.
- Sprinkles from my baking cupboard was placed in the middle of the So Saffron piece, the tape cover removed and the Whisper White piece gently placed over the sprinkles creating a shaker card.
- On a separate piece of Whisper White, the image of the cupcake was stamped with Tip Tap Taupe, and cut out with paper snips
- The icing was also stamped with the same coloured ink, and was punched using the Tree Builder punch.
- The icing was attached to the cupcake, and sprinkles applied using tombo glue. Some liquid applique was applied around the icing to provide it with some dimension.
- The completed cupcake was attached to the shaker and front of the card using dimensionals.
Some Petite Petal flowers in Pacific Point and So Saffron were punched with the Petite Petal punch. The petals were curled and glued around the edge of the right side of the shaker all the way down the card.- the flowers alternating in colours. Rhinestones were placed in the center of each flower.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog