- One inch score lines were drawn across a 5 by 3 1/2" piece of Whisper white cardstock, first in one direction, and then at right angles to the first lines.
- A scrap piece of printer paper was placed close to each score line, and with a sponge dauber and Smoky Slate ink, a very light layer of Smoky Slate ink was applied first above, and when finished, the paper was turned upside down and ink was applied below the score lines. This is done in both directions. Then, taking the spong dauber, the edges are sponged lightly with Smoky Slate ink.
- Using the fern stamp from Butterfly Basics and Old Olive ink the fern was stamped twice from the right lower corner.
- On a scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock, using the triple stamping technique, the following colours were used to make the butterfly: Soft Sky, Marina Mist, and Island Indigo. The body was stamped with Black memento ink.
- The butterfly was then die cut using the Coordinating Bold Butterfly framelit.
- A second butterfly was die cut in Vellum, using the Butterflies framelit.
- The Vellum butterfly was adhered to the die cut butterfly using tombo glue. Both were then adhered to the Faux Tile background at an angle, and the wings fluffed up.
- The sentiment was stamped with Island Indigo ink, punched with the small oval punch and matted with the Word Label punch in Island Indigo.
- Some rhinestones were placed in the upper right corner.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog