- The base is Very Vanilla cardstock, and after all the scoring and folding was done, the triangular areas were decorated with Cherry on Top DSP
- A belly band, of Very Vanilla and Bermuda Bay is wrapped around the card to keep it closed.
- The two ends of the Belly band did not quite meet, so a 2 1/2" Bermuda Bay circle (punched with the 2 1/2" circle punch) was attached at either end of the band with a dimensional. It in effect bridged the gap.
- A 2" circle (punched with the 2" circle punch ) in Whisper White was adhered to the center of the Bermuda Bay circle.
- Three roses (Delightful Dijon, Calypso Coral, and Pool Party) made using the Spiral Flower die were attached to this circle. Before rolling the flowers, the edges of each rose was sponged with the corresponding ink colour. The leaves were hand cut using Cucumber Crush paper and ink. Tto adhere the flowers to the layered circle hot glue was used. Of course I had to add some bling! In this case it was in the form of dazzling details on each rose.
- The sentiment was stamped in Cucumber Crush and die cut using the Banner framelit. A hole was punched in the top using a 1/8" hand held punch, and thick white Baker's twine was inserted through this hole and tied in a bow. This tag was adhered to the Belly Band using dimensionals.
- Remove the belly band and the card opens up to reveal a Bermuda Bay & Very Vanilla center. There is no sentiment on the inside of the card as of yet. This will be revealed tomorrow.
- Because I chose to use 3D flowers on the Belly Band I made a box out of Bermuda bay cardstock. Tomorrow, I will post a picture on how I decorated the box.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog