Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Stampin Up Updates and Weekly Deals (July 7)

My apologies for being a day late with this.  I was at Market all day yesterday, and I must admit to being fatigued by the time I got home.

1.  Live Streaming:
    Streaming Inspire, Create, Share 2015  ...LIVE... will take place Thursday, July 23 from 10:00 to 12:00.  If anyone would like to join me, let me know because it can only be viewed through the Demonstrator Website.  During this session, the holiday catalog will be launched.  I'm looking forward to this fantastic event.

This means some change in the hours of Demonstrator support.  On Thursday, July 23, Demonstrator support will be closed.   On July 24 the hours will be 8:30 to 5 p.m. 
Orders can still be placed, but shipping will not occur until July 24.

2.  Holiday Catalogue:
Will go live for my customers on September 1, 2015

3.  Bonus Deals
Check out this week's Weekly Deals , and remember: there are even more items in the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack! There will be extra weekly deals up to 30% off retail and extra Clearance rack items up to 60% off retail.  Remember, they are only available while supplies last.  You can order then On-line or you can e-mail me.

4.  Weekly Deals

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog







No comments: