- Cut one piece of Bermuda Bay cardstock 8 1/4 by 8 1/4", and a second piece at 8 3/8" by 8 3/8"
- Score 1" all the way around both pieces
- Make a cut up to this scored line in each corner. Add adhesive and form the boxes. One box should be 1/8" smaller and this is the bottom.
- Layer a 5 3/4"square piece of Very vanilla cardstock with a 5 1/2" square piece of DSP and attach to the lid.
- Layer a 1 3/4 by 6 1/4" piece of Very Vanilla cardstock with 1 1/2" of Bermuda Bay cardstock. Attach a piece of 5/8" Organza ribbon to the middle of this band. Adhere the band to the left side of the box.
- Die cut a swirl in Old Olive cardstock and adhere to the box
- Stamp 1 medium and 2 small Watercolor Wonder butterflies using the following colours: Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, and Bermuda Bay. Die cut them using the appropriate dies. Then die cut one medium Butterfly thinlet in Basic Black, and 2 medium Butterflies using the Bold butterfly thinlet. Adhere this on top the stamped butterflies at the body. Flip up the wings.
- Adhere the butterflies to the box top as shown in the picture.
- Die cut 3 small flowers in Calypso Coral, Hello Honey and Bermuda Bay and hot glue them to the centers of the butterflies. Spread the flowers out and add dazzling details.
- The sentiment from "Timeless Love" was stamped in Bermuda Bay on a separate piece of Whisper White and punched with the Decorative Label punch. This was matted with Bermuda Bay cardstock and attached over the band using dimensionals.
- Two large pearls were added to the top corners.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog