Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Monarch Butterfly Note Card

This is the note card I intend to send to anyone who send me an On-Line order.  I just love the Watercolor Wings stamp set, and coordinating it with the framelits from the Butterfly Basics stamp set is absolutely marvelous.

Close up of butterfly

  • On a note card,I used triple step stamping to make the Monarch butterfly. I stamped the first butterfly from the Watercolor Wings stamp, set in Daffodil Delight,  the second butterfly with Tangerine Tango (over top of the first butterfly), and finally the third butterfly with Cajun Craze (on top of the other two).  The body was stamped with Black Memento ink, as were the antennae.
  • Using the Big shot, a medium size butterfly was die cut in Basic Black using the framelit from the Butterfly Thinlets
  • This butterfly was adhered to the stamped butterfly using a thin layer of tombo glue on the back of the body of the butterfly.  The wings were lifted up gently.
  • The sentiment was stamped in Tangerine Tango
Supplies Used: 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



No comments: