- The base card is Rose Red layered with Whisper White.
- The next layer is Pink Pirouette cardstock embossed with the Filigree embossing folder.
- The Ovals framelit was used to die cut an oval shape in the middle of the Pink Pirouette layer.
- 3 flowers from the Flower Shop stamp set were stamped with Versa Mark on Vellum cardstock and embossed with white embossing powder. They were punched out using the Pansy punch and then coloured with a Pink Pirouette marker on the wrong side.
- 1 larger flower from Mixed Bunch was prepared the same way. The Blossom petal punch was used to punch this flower.
- A dimensional was used to combine one of the smaller flower with the larger one.
- The petals of all flowers were curled up using a bone folder, and a pearl was placed in the centers
- The Bird Builder punch was used to punch the leaf sprigs.
Before the flowers were attached around one side of the oval, I die cut the numbers 6 and 5 in Old Olive cardstock, using the Numbers thinlets and then attached them in the oval.
The flowers and leaf sprigs were attached as indicated on the card above.
The sentiment is from Rembembering Your Birthday. It was stamped with Old Olive ink and the strip make into a banner.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog