For the sketch challenge with Technostamper I thought I would stamp and colour an image rather than use DSP. I used the stamp set "Butterfly Basics" and coloured it using the new in-colours ink pads and an aqua painter.
- The basic cardstock is Delightful Dijon, layered with Whisper White and then Cherry on Top DSP stack.
- The image was stamped with Black Stazon ink onto Whisper White cardstock and coloured with ink pads and an aqua painter. Some dazzline details was used on the flowers.
- The image panel was then cut into 3 pieces: 1/2" at the bottom, and then at 1". When applied to the DSP a 1/8" space was allowed between the cut pieces.
- To make the ribbon flower, I cut a piece of 1" Delightful Dijon dotted lace trim, and with a large eyed needle, and linen thread, I placed stitches along the unscalloped edge. Pulling the thread forms the flower. After tying the linen thread off, a 5/8" neutral brad was inserted in the middle, and the unit was adhered using a glue gun.
Close up of ribbon flower
- The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny sayings, and punched using the Word Window punch.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog