Saturday, January 10, 2015

Crazy About You - Technostamper #348

I am now officially in Valentine Day card making mode.  Today I have made 3 and for my 4th I decided to use the sketch challenge with TSSC here






 
I guess you could call this a clean and simple card - for me anyway.  It's nice that the card came together so fast.

The card base is Basic Black cut at 4 1/4 by 11 and folded from the top down.  This is layered with Whisper White cardstock.  On this 3/4 by 5"  pieces of DSP from the Stacked with Love DSP stack were attached at the left side. A 1 1/4" piece of Basic Black cardstock was notched at the right end and attached horizontally just below midway.  To this the sentiment was added.  Stamped in Real Red on Whisper White ,the "Crazy About" was from the stamp set "Crazy About You" and the "You" was  die cut in Real Red using the "Hello You" thinlet die.
Three little red hearts (punchies from the Heart border punch) were added as shown in the picture.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

MJ said...

This is just fun! Super cute, thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

MarvA1ix said...

Cute card with great choice in papers and colors and I love the layout.