Saturday, January 10, 2015

Valentine Day Card - You're Sweet

This is the second card for the Valentine's Day class.  It is a CASE from Karen Titus  here  I chose it because it is a simple card and can be completed in a short period of time.  The students are also making a Heart Candy box which will take them a bit longer to do.  You will see that on my post on Monday.





I don't have the new Sweetheart Punch, so I used my old large Heart punch.
Basically you punch out 7 hearts, each from a different piece of DSP from the Stacked with Love DSP pack.  Again, the colour scheme is Real Red, Basic black, and Calypso Coral.
The sentiment is from the Stamp set "You Plus Me" and is stamped using Real Red ink.

The card base is Basic Black, layererd with Whisper White.  The hearts are attached to the lower part of the card in 2 layers.  In the lower layer the hearts are upside down (you need to note this when punching the patterned paper), and in the upper layer the hearts are right side up.

The sentiment is stamped in the upper right fo the card.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog