This time the card has 2 scallop closures.
This is how it was done.
- Start with a 4 1/4 by 11 inch card
- At the front end of the card measure 1 1/2" on both ends, and make a pencil mark.
- Turn the cardstock upside down and insert it into the scallop top tag punch as far as it will go at the first mark, matching the pencil mark with the top of the scallop punch. Punch. Remove from the punch and reinsert it and match the scallop with the second mark. Punch again.
- Trim the unpunched card stock.
- Repeat on the other side.
- Tie with 1/8" taffeta ribbon.
- Match the pencil mark with the top of the highest scallop (see yesterday's post here)
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog