- Start with a piece of Blackberry Bliss card stock 8 1/2 by 8 1/2"
- Score at 2 7/8" and 5 7/8"
- Fan fold
- Measure 1 1/2" in from the side on the front side. Made a mark with a pencil.
- Follow the directions on my previous 2 posts here. Insert the front of the card with the mark unpside down into the punch
- Fold the front over the middle portion and insert both upside down into the punch, and match the scallops on the first part. Punch. Remove from punch. You now have the front and middle sections with a scallop top.
- Now take the back portion of the card and fold it over the middle. Insert both of them into the punch and follow the same directions as the front and middle. Punch. Remove from punch and your card now has 3 scallops on it.