The first card shows one scallop enclosure, the 3rd card shows 3 scallops.
Here is the first card:
- Start with a 4-1/4 x 11 piece of cardstock.
- Make a small tick mark at the halfway point (2-1/8) on both 4-1/4 sides.
- Turn paper over so your mark faces down.
- With your Scalloped Tag Topper Punch on a flat surface with open end facing away from you, carefully slide one 4-1/4 end toward you into the punch as far as it will go.
- Turn your punch over and center the tick mark in your punch. (See photo.) Punch.
- Trim off unpunched portions using a trimmer or a pair of scissors.
- Repeat on opposite end.
- Use a ribbon to tie the card closed.
ddiviv>Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog