Saturday, September 6, 2014

Designer Shoes with candy in cello packs for Thanksgiving

In my previous blog post I showed you a picture of some paper shoes I had made for Halloween.  Unfortunately you didn't really get a good look at the shoe (I was too enthusiastic about decorating it).  I made some shoes for Thanksgiving and I think this time the picture shows the shoe a little better, as well as the 3 cello packs filled with candy.

I again used retired designer Thanksgiving paper, and decorated the shoe with autumn leaves die cut using the  Autumn Accents  die.  The acorn and two of the leaves I covered with orange glitter and 
 attached the leave on the cello candy, and the acorn on the decoration of one of the cello packs. The remaining leaf was left with the cluster on the shoe top.  On top of the leaves I placed an orange rose made using the spiral flower die.  An Olive Green leaf die cut using the mini leaf sizzlet die was placed just under the rose.

The Chevron ribbon was tied around the shoe and also near the top of the cello packs.

The cello packs were decorated using the For All Things  Stamp Set.

No comments: