Regardless, it's a good day to stay in and make some cards.
This card is for the challenge with Unscripted Sketches here . It's a piggyback challenge i.e. we're to use stickers with the sketch. Unfortunately I didn't have any stickers, so I made some using a stamp.
I put the sketch upright to make my card.
Stamps: Serene silhouettes, Button, button, A Word for You
Inks: Melon mambo, SU markers (Melon Mambo, Old Olive)
Papers: Melon Mambo, Whisper white, Watercolor paper, Old Olive
Accessories: Brocade folder, Pearls, 1/2" circle punch, 1/8" Old Olive taffeta ribbon, dimensionals, Pearlized smooch.
Here's how I watercolored the focal image:
1. Cut a piece of watercolor paper
2. Color the stamp with SU markers
3. Lightly spritz the watercolor paper
4. Huff on the stamp and stamp on the damp watercolor paper. The image will start to "bleed" and blur
5. Clean stamp and reink with the markers the same as before
6. Lightly mist the inked stamp
7. Stamp over the image on the watercolor paper. Lightly spritz the image if you want more blurring of the edges.
8. Allow to dry.
The stickers I made were stamped images from Button, button. They were punched with the 1/2" circle punch and covered with Pearlized smooch and then run through the xyron. A pearl was placed in the middle of each button