Friday, January 18, 2013

Mailbox valentine nugget candy holder - challenge 206 LNS

This week, for challenge 206, the team would like hearts to be used on projects!  We know that very special holiday is right around the corner and we all need to show the LOVE to someone! 

I thought for this challenge I would make a Valentine candy holder decorated with hearts.

 This cute little nugget valentine candy holder was made into a video which you can see below. This video was inspired by Tami White who made a similar video a couple of years ago.  I thought I would update it using current Stampin' Up supplies.

Since I had some difficulty editing the video, I thought I would put the materials and dimensions on my blog.
First, here are two pictures:

Stamp: Hearts a Flutter
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: Hearts a Flutter framelets, small heart punch, 3/4" round punch, sticky tape, 2 Hershey's nugget candies (non SU), glue dots, snail adhesive
Papers:
Base:  Chocolate Chip 3 1/2" by 1  Round the corners
Top:    Chocolate Chip 4 by 1 1/4"
           DSP  4 by 1"
Flagpole:  chocolate Chip 2 by 1/4"
Flag:     Chocolate Chip 1 by 3/4"
A small piece of Whisper White upon which to stamp the heart
A small piece of red glimmer paper for the small heart


No comments: