Sunday, January 20, 2013

For You - Hand Stamped Sentiments

This card is for the challenge with Hand Stamped Sentiments here 
I have used some of the products from the new Spring catalogue.

 

Stamp:  Layered Labels
Inks: Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze marker, Whisper White
Papers: Riding Hood Red, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Accessories: Delicate Details Lace Tape, 1/2" Baja Breeze seam binding, Apothecary Accents framelits, 1 3/4 by 7/8" oval punch, 5/8" vanilla flower colored with Baja Breeze marker, pearls, dimensionals, 1/2 Doilie from Embellishment Art kit, Polka Dot folder (sponged with Whisper White)

6 comments:

Elizabeth Price said...

This is totally fabulous. I love the blend of all the goodies from the Spring Caty. So glad you shared your take on our sketch challenge this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Smiles, Elizabeth

Diane Vander Galien said...

Very Pretty!!! Great use of the new products!!! Very pretty color combo!!! Thanks for playing along with Hand Stamped Sentiments, Diane

Erika Clark said...

Beautiful card, I love the doily and lace trim, and the flower trim looks great in blue. You used the sketch so perfectly! Thanks for joining HSS this week! Erika

Erin Gonzales said...

I have GOT to get me some of those doilies, you card is SOOOO cute!! Thanks so much for playing along at HSS!

Bada-Bing Creations said...

Great take on the sketch! I love the lace tape and the doily! Thanks for playing at HSS!

Bobbie said...

So pretty! I love your color choices, and I'm so digging the doilies and flower trim. Thanks for playing with HSS.