Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Black Magic Thank You - Try Stampin' on Tuesday #99

I seem to have a bit of my mojo back today.  Perhaps my batteries have recharged and I am able to come up with some card ideas.
This card, in which I use the Black Magic Technique (tutorial here) is based on the sketch at Try Stampin' on Tuesday here.  I haven't used that technique for quite a while and felt like trying it again.  All materials used provide you with a sneak peak at the Sale-a-bration products.


 

Stamps:  Madison Avenue, Petite Pairs
Inks: Whisper White, watercolor pencils, white gel pen, Black Stazon
Papers: Pool Party, Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Basic Black, Vine Street DSP
Accessories: Vine Street folder, Scallop border punch, 1/4" Tangerine Tango satin ribbon (SAB), dimensionals, pearl, 3/4" circle punch, 1" circle punch 1 1/4" scallop circle punch

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...