The challenge (Challenge 197) this week is to make a Thanksgiving Card. In Canada we have had our Thanksgiving, so I used some leaves I had left over from making these cards.
Leaves: These were leaves left over from another project, but here is how I made them. First I die cut the leaves using the Autumn Accents die and Very Vanilla card stock. Each leaf was then folded in half. laid on the Woodgrain folder at a 45 degree angle and run through the Big shot. Each leaf was then sponged with Riding Hood Red, Daffodil Delight, Cajun Craze and Lucky Limeade. The edges were sponged with Soft Suede. Two acorns were die cut - one in Very Vanilla and one in Soft Suede. The Soft Suede one was embossed with the Square Lattice folder, the top cut off and adhered to the Very Vanilla one which had been sponged with Cajun Craze ink.
The leaves were then spritzed with gold smooch and allowed to dry. They were adhered together using dimensionals in the middle of the Holiday folder.
I then attached Very Vanilla seam binding around the lower card and attached a Brushed Bronze button.
Stamps: Teeny Tiny wishes
Inks: Riding Hood Red, Daffodil delight, Cajun Craze, Lucky Limeade, Soft Suede, Early Espresso
Papers: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede
Accessories: Holiday frame, Square lattice frame, Autumn Accents die, Very Vanilla seam binding, Brushed Bronze button, dimensionals, Word Window punch, gold smooch