Sunday, April 22, 2012

Happy Anniversary - Red Hot Stampers Sketch Challenge #33

Yesterday I learned how to make backgrounds using water based markers.  I was so enthralled by the technique that I just had to make a card using this technique. The sketch with Red Hot Stampers here provided me with the perfect opportunity.
Earlier in the day I had made a flower using the Blossom Builder punch, but the flower was too large for the card I was making.  However, this was the perfect card for it.



Stamp: Teeny Tiny wishes
Inks: Basic Black, SU markers to create the background behind the flower, More Mustard
Papers: Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Watercolor paper, Summer smooches designer paper, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Blossom builder punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, Boho Blossom punch, Word label punch, Modern Word Label punch, Large pearls, Dazzling details, spritzer (non SU)

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...