Sunday, April 22, 2012

Loving You is Easy to Do - Create with Connie & Mary #192

When I saw this sentiment I knew it would be perfect for the anniversary card I was planning using the sketch with Create with Connie & Mary here
 
Here is my card:


I started by making the 3D flower - trying to CASE the one I saw in Stampin' Success (May 2012) magazine- using the Blossom Builder punch.  But the first flower I made was way too big, so I started all over and the flower you see on the card is the result.

Stamp: Seasonal Sentiments
Inks: Basic Black, More Mustard
Papers: So Saffron, Island Indigo, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Summer Smooches designer paper
Accessories: Polka dot embossing folder, label framelit, Oval die #2, Blossom builder punch, Boho blossom punch, Large pearl, Mat pack and paper piercer, Cherry cobbler dazzling details, Tasteful trim die
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...