Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hybrid Tea Bag Dispenser - CASE from Pinterest Challenge 170

I have wanted to made one of these boxes for a long time now, and finally today I did.  Thanks in part to Norma Jones who posted a link to a tutorial here on her blog here.
However, I first spied this 3D project on Pinterest (yes, I am addicted to this site) and despite all my efforts I could not track any directions down. Until Norma made hers.
This project is for Challenge 170 (LNS group) - CASE from Pinterest

I followed the directions pretty closely, even using the same designer paper (even though it is retired), but I did change the embellishments on the lid.



Stamp: Tea Shoppe
Inks: Soft Suede
Papers: Old Olive, Everyday Enchantment designer Series Paper, Very Vanilla, Calypso Coral
Accessories: Simply Score Tool, Large Oval Punch, Boho Blossom Punch, Everyday Enchantment Brad, 1/2" Peach Parfait stitched poly ribbon, dimensionals

1 comment:

Jane said...

your tea dispenser is so cute. What a great hostess gift or a gift for someone in a basket of goodies with a pretty mug and some nice biscuits and napkins etc.