Monday, September 12, 2011

Little Friends Birthday - Try Stampin on Tuesday 31

I'm almost down to the wire with regards to posting this on the Try Stampin on Tuesday blog before the link closes.  It's been a busy day for me, and I honestly didn't think I'd get to making a card for this sketch challenge today.  But I have and here it is:


Stamp: Little Friends
Inks: Black Stazon, Watercolor crayons, Melon Mambo
Papers: Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Watercolor paper, Flirtatious specialty designer paper
Accessories: Embossing folders:  Stripes, Square Lattice, Elegant Bouquet; Ovals die #2, Word Window punch, 1 3/4 by 7/8" oval punch, dimensionals, 1/4" white grosgrain ribbon, white gel pen

1 comment:

Kristen Conant said...

What a sweet little girls birthday card! Thanks for playing along Maria!