Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Tulips in a Barrow - Inspiration Challenge Hand Stamped Sentiments #411

 I submitted this card for the Inspiration Challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments #411.  It was the inclusion of the tulip images that inspired me.  Having been born in Holland, tulips are one of my favourite flowers.

For this card, I cut and pasted various images from different retired DSP's, the theme of which was tulips.  I also found an 'old' stamp (non SU) that I used a lot for applying flower soft to images. I cut a bunch of tulips from the DSP and placed them in the barrow.





Products Used:

Stamp:  Many Mates, Barrow (non SU), Tulip Fields (Retired)

Inks:  Black Memento, Watercolor pencils (color wheel barrow)

Papers:  Basic White (card base), Garden green (sentiment)Poppy Parade (die cut tulips), Tulip DSP (retired), adhesive backed sequins, 

Accessories:  Tulip dies, Dimensionals, Crystal Effects (on tulips in Barrow), Double punch

4 comments:

Stampin Expressions said...

Gorgeous! My favorite flowers are tulips and this card is just full of them! Love it! Thanks for joining the hand stamped sentiments challenge!

Heather said...

So clever! Fabulous barrow - my fave are parrot tulips, lol, love your pretty scenes! This was the best DSP, lol... Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Fiona said...

Love this - I really wanted to try and use the wheelbarrow but I didn't have one in my stash. Can you remember where yours is from? Thanks for playing with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments

Jenny Engelke said...

You perfectly executed the inspection photo!!! It's evident that you put a lot of work into this! Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!