Saturday, September 18, 2021

A Simple Blackberry Beauty Card and a video

 I don't know why I waited so long to get  this gorgeous Blackberry Beauty DSP!  Once it arrived, I couldn't wait to make a card  - and along with that a video tutorial.

The card front consists almost entirely of the DSP, with minimal stamping from the Nature's Harvest stamp set.


                                                                                                                                                  I made the front of the card 2 different ways.  In one I sponged the edges of the DSP with Early Espresso ink; in the other I did not.

Below is a video explaining  how I made the card.


 Below is the card without the sponging.  Although I like it I find the sponging on the edges of the DSP gives the card a more elegant finished look.

                                               


Here is the card with the sponging


 


Supplies Used:

Stamp:  Nature's Harvest

Ink:  Early Espresso

Papers:  Gray Granite, Early Espresso, Blackberry Beauty DSP

Accessories:  3/8" Gold Art Gallery ribbon, Brushed Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots, tombo, Blue dots                                  

No comments: