Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Butterflies and more Butterflies

Butterflies have flown into my life!  And I love everyone of them!  The new Butterfly Beauty framelits in the Occasions catalogue and absolutely gorgeous and make such beautiful cards.  The UPS truck delivered them on Monday and I've been playing with then ever since.

The first card is a white on white card featuringf the larger of the butterfly beauty framelits on a watercolour background.


I used a Stitched Rectangle thinlet die to cut the center of a top fold Thick Whisper White card front, creating a frame.

Behind this frame I adhered a watercolour background, which was created by randomly sponging the following colours:  Melon Mambo, Gorgeous Grape, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green on watercolour paper.  Water was spritzed on it to allow the colours to blend, and once it was dry it was adhered it to the underside of the frame.

The Butterflies were die cut using Whisper White card stock and then adhered  to the front of the card.

I chose not to use a sentiment.








No comments: