Saturday, October 6, 2018

Winter Woods Meets Sheltering Trees

Ah! Two of my favourite trees finally meet.  I suppose it was only a matter of time.

  • On a panel of Whisper White I covered the entire surface with  Balmy Blue and Gorgeous Grape ink 
  • Then using Early Espresso ink, I stamped the trees from Winter Woods twice side by side.
  • Using the "leaf stamp" from Sheltering Tree I first stamped with Crushed Curry, then rotated the stamp and stamped with Pumpkin Pie and finally another rotation and Cajun Craze ink.
  • The panel was matted with Crushed Curry card stock and added to a Thick Whisper White card stock base.
  • The sentiment, from Sheltering Tree, was stamped using Early Espresso ink just below the panel.
Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Winter Woods, Sheltering Tree
Inks:  Early Espresso, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, Balmy Blue, Gorgeous Grape
Papers:  Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Crushed Curry
Accessories:  Brayer

No comments: