Saturday, May 19, 2018

A "Wobbly" Thank You

This card, made with the hostess stamp "Hand Delivered" is waving at you!  Thank you, thank you!  How did I do that??

Wobbles!

I  places a "wobble" between 2 thank you signs, making it a fun interactive card.


In the center of a Ruffled embossed Whisper White layer I adhered a 2 by 5 1/4" strip of Love What you Do DSP edged with Rich Razzelberry decorative ribbon strips.

Before adhering this to the card front I added some 1/4" Rich Razzelberry velvet ribbon as well as some ribbon tied into a knot.


For the starring character I changed up the pattern of her skirt and placed a Thank you sign in her hands.  I stamped a second sign, cut it out and set it aside.  After I finished coloring her, I fussy cut her, and then adhered the 2 signs   together with a small wobble. Some Clear Wink of Stella applied to the sign finished it off nicely.  Using dimensionals, the image was adhered to a pearlized doillie behind which I had placed a 2 1/4" Whisper White punched circle.


Supplies Used:
Stamp:  Hand Delivered
Inks:  Black Memento, Blendabilities
Papers:  Rich Razzelberry, Whisper White, Love What You Do DSP
Accessories:  Pearl Doillie, 2 1/2" circle punch, wobble(non SU), 1/4" Rich Razzelberry velvet ribbon, Rich Razzelberry glimmer gems (non SU), Ruffles Embossing Folder, Dimensionals, Clear Wink of Stella

No comments: