Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Just Add Color DSP - Tea Anyone??

In my previous post I showed several cards made using the Just Add Color DSP.

Warning!!! Coloring can be addictive!! 

It's been a while since I just sat down and colored just for the sheer pleasure of it.  Once I started it was hard to stop.  I can certainly understand the fascination adults have with the coloring books that are now every where.

Today I selected the 12 by 12 page filled with tea pots, teacups etc. and colored only 2 images using Blendabilities.  After colored, the images were  I fussy cut and built into a card.

On a Melon Mambo card base I added a Whisper White layer embossed with the Ruffled embossing folder.  Along the bottom is a strip of Color Theory DSP with a piece of ruffled Night of Navy seam binding adhered over the seam.

A doillie, cut in half became the "table cloth" upon which the colored images were added.  To add interest and depth, I cut the scallop part of the remaining half and added it over the already adhered ruffle using dimensionals.  I colored the area around the base of the images with a Slate Gray marker in order to "ground" them. Clear Wink of Stella was applied to the cut out images.

Tutti-fruit self adhesive sequins were added randomly on the card front.

The sentiment is from "So Many Shells"

Supplies Used:
Stamp:  So Many Shells
Inks:  Black Memento, Blendabilities 
Papers:  Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Color Theory DSP, Just Add Color DSP
Accessories:  1/2" crumpled Night of Navy ribbon, self adhesive Tutti-fruiti sequins, doillie, Clear Wink of Stella, Ruffle Embossing Folder.

No comments: