Sunday, January 14, 2018

You're My Valentine -Hand Stamped Sentiments #280

I made this card for the challenge with Hand Stamped Sentiments 

I love the Painted Love DSP but all the metallic in it puts glare in my pictures.



I embossed the front of the Rich Razzelberry card base with the Scattered Sequins embossing folder.

In the center of the card is placed some Painted Love DSP and on top of that a strip of the reverse side of the DSP which I notched at both ends using the Triple Punch.



I used the stamparatus to stamp the heart with its sentiment inside.  Because there was no framelit for this size of heart, I fussy cut the heart and placed it on a gold foil scalloped square using dimensionals.

I added a couple of gold foil floral pieces on top of the right side of the heart.

Supplies Used:
Stamp:  Sure Do Love You
Inks:  Rich Razzelberry, Calypso Coral
Papers:  Rich Razzelberry, Painted Love DSP, Gold Foil, Whisper White
Accessories:  Triple Punch Dimensionals. Lots of Love Box franelits,  Layering Squares Framelits, Scattered Sequins Embossing Folder

No comments: