Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Decorated Note Pad with Butterfly Basics

Today I am posting this note pad cover I made 4 years ago for a craft show. I still make similar ones.


I have a craft show next week, so I promised myself I would work on show-related stuff for the rest of the day.
One of my best sellers is the decorated note pad.  This one I chose to decorate with the Butterfly Basics stamp set which will be available Jan. 6, 2015

I have made other note pads that open from the middle, but I decided to make this one open like a book."
For a lot of my craft show items I used retired DSP and this is no exception.

I start with an 81/2 by 11 piece of cardstock and trim 1/4" off the bottom.  On the long side, I score at 5 1/2 and 5 3/4.  Then I decorate as desired.

Here are some other posts related to decorated note pads:
1.  http://craftymariasstampingworld.blogspot.ca/2014/10/more-decorated-note-pads.html 2. http://craftymariasstampingworld.blogspot.ca/2014/07/flower-patch-decorated-note-pad.html

No comments: