Monday, October 24, 2016

Poinsettia Wreath

This is a wreath I made for my craft sale this weekend.  I had found this wreath in a thrift store a while a go, and I was just waiting for the right moment to make something with it.  Today was the day.

I love making flowers- and using punches to make them.

Some time ago I bought this wreath in a thrift store, and the pine cones on a walk by the canal. Today I made some poinsettias using the festive flower builder punch, and attached them to the wreath using a hot glue gun. Some pine branches, added among the flowers, were die cut with the Pretty Pines thinlet dies.  They added some texture and interest to the wreath.



I'm pleased with the way it turned out, so I will be putting it on my craft table this weekend.

Supplies Used:
.Festive Flower Builder Punch
.Pretty Pines thinlet dies
.Real Red Cardstock
.Daffodil Delight cardstock
.Garden Green cardstock
.Always Artichoke cardstock
.Cherry Cobbler ink
.2 1/2" wire ribbon (non SU)
.wreath

No comments: