Friday, July 29, 2016

Seaside Shore - a double fold display card

The heat remains unrelenting, with no rain in sight, at least in our area.  However, my garden continues to remain a place of solice for  me and I water every night even though the price of watering has gone up.

Again I remained inside today and spent a considerable amount of time making this card.

I started out making the Large display card the Dawn showed in her video but something happened along the way and I ended up making my own different card fold.  The finished size is 6 by 4".  The stamp set "Seaside Shore" is used.

This is the card closed

This shows the card opened

Supplies Used:
Stamp: Seaside shore
Inks:Dapper Denim, Calypso Coral, Mint Macaron, Basic Gray
Papers: Dapper Denim, Very Vanilla, By the Seaside DSP
Accessories: Layering Circles framelits, dimensionals

No comments: