Saturday, June 18, 2016

Happy 2nd Birthday Baby Bear

I played some more with the Baby Bear stamp, and still now happy with the way I'm lining the images up, but I'm getting better.  For this birthday card, I used only 2 colours:  Crumb Cake and Soft Suede (stamped off once).  I used those colours because those are the colours of the teddy bear I got for my 10th birthday.  Unfortunately I couldn't find it, but when I do I will take a picture and put it on my blog post.

  • Base card is Pacific Point, layered with Whisper White
  • I just love the Timeless Texture stamp set and used it to create a background for the baby bear. Then this image piece was matted with Pacific Point cardstock and adhered to the card front.
  • The hand cut out baby bear had its edges sponged with Soft Suede, the eyes and nose darkened with a black marker, and then adhered to the background using dimensionals. 
  • A Pacific Point bow was cut out and adhered to the top of the bear's head.
  • The balloons were stamped using the Balloon Celebration stamp set, and punched out using the coordinating Balloon Builder punch. A line was drawn down from the balloons to the bear's paw using the fine end of black marker.
  • Wink of Stella glimmer brush applied clear gitter to the balloons, the eyes and nose
  • Using the junior alphabet die, the number "2" was die cut using diamond glimmer cardstock and adhered to the bear's tummy.
Supplies Used:
Stamps: Baby Bear, Balloon Celebration, Timeless Texture
Inks: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Pacific Point
Papers: Pacific Point, Whisper White, Diamond Glimmer paper
Accessories:Balloon Builder punch, dimensionals, Wink of Stella clear glimmer brush.

No comments: