Saturday, September 19, 2015

Pocket Card

I made this card for a challenge with another group.  And, because I wasn't sure how to make this card I used retired Christmas paper and ribbon.
A video tutorial done by Louise Brigdon was helpful in making this unique fold.  You have to listen very carefully as her voice is quiet, and she uses centimeters instead of inches in some of her measurements.  However, I was able to figure the fold out.
Here's what I came up with:

I put a tag in it, but it could be used to hold a gift card.
The fold is basically a card front, so I mounted it on Early Espresso cardstock.  It is larger than an A2 card (6 1/8 by 8 5/8") so I will have to make an envelope to go with it.

Herer's the pocket card unmounted.



For the tag I used coordinating cardstock and picked up the Crumb Cake colour from the paper.  The ribbon was made using the envelope punch board.

Supplies Used:

https://youtu.be/rQ3j-sN8z6o
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


I used the retired snowflake punch for the snowflake on the front of the card.

No comments: