Tuesday, September 22, 2015

A Fall Scene - The Paper Players #263

One thing I have a hard time with is creating clean and simple cards.  I tend to fuss too much, and add some things to the card, then I add some more and before I know it the card is beyond clean and simple.
The challenge with The Paper Players is to make a clean and simple card with the theme of a fall scene.
I think I accomplished the task, but my Obsessive Compulsive self is telling me to do something else with this card.  However, I am not.




  • The base card is Old Olive cardstock, layered with Whisper White.  On the Whisper white, I used the Stamp set "Work of Art" to lay down 3 colours:  Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, and Marina Mist.
    The fall image from "Happy Scenes" was stamped over top of these colours.
    The sentiment is from Happy Scenes as well.

    Supplies Used:
     
    Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments: