Saturday, March 7, 2015

Build a Bouqet - the Pansie

I have set a goal for myself - to make all the flowers in the Build a bouqet Simply Created kit- and I started today.
Earlier in the day I separated all the elements for the different flowers in piles on a table.
Since I was going to focus on making the Pansies, I stamped the pansie petals using Island Indigo ink and the Gorgeous Grunge set (since I don't have the Build a Bouquet stamp set).

I found a video on You Tube made by Jennifer Howes that takes one through the steps in making the pansy.  So, I'm putting the video on my blog:





Here's the bouquet of Pansies that I made using the instructions from the video.  The only thing I did differently was adding the leaves to the stem with floral tape.





Here's a close up:




I'm quite happy with the way they turned out.

Now to tackle one of the other flowers - but not today.

No comments: