Friday, February 20, 2015

Thank you - Technostamper #354

It's much too cold to be going out today, so I pretty well stayed in and started planning for my next craft show which is next week.
I also made some cards for some card challenges, something I haven't done for a while.  This card is for the Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Challenge here

For this card I created a background using the Bokeh technique The reinkers used were the colours of SAB - Coastal Cabana, Calypso Coral and Daffodil Delight.  I also used the Best Year Ever SAB DSP.

 
After creating the background, a trip of DSP was added at the bottom, and a piece of Coastal Cabana ribbon, part of the SAB Best Year Ever Accessory pack was attached over the seam.

At the top, 2 banners were created.  One in daffodil delight, and the second in vellum, with the sentiment "Thank You" from the "Painted Petal" stamp set.

I then added some bling, by randomly gluing the In Color Sequin embellishments on the card.

Here are the supplies I used:

 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

MJ said...

That really looks cool, love the choice of colors for this technique too. Awesome job, thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!