Sunday, November 2, 2014

Tags in a Tin

I should clean out the craft room drawers more often.  Just before the last craft show I did just that and discovered 4 neat tins and I had an "ah ha" moment.  Tags in a tin!!! Perfect.
I had one small tin, 2 medium and 1 large, so I made tags that fit in those sizes of tins.

Here's tin #1
It's the largest of the 4 tins, so I made some large tags to put in them - using Frosty as the basis for the tags. Check out my blog here for how I made the tags.

I put the tags in a plastic bag to protect them.  A belly band keeps the tin closed.

Tin #2

This is the smallest of the tins, so I made 20 small tags , a sample of which decorated the outside of the tin.
Here is the inside:




Tin #3
The next 2 tins are the kind you buy in Michaels meant to put gift cards in.  I put Washi tape along the side of the lid to hide the pattern and decorated the top.

Tin #4


I had a few other tins that I have already sold.  My customers seemed to like the tags in a tin idea.




No comments: