Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Christmas Tags

Christmas tags were a hot item this past weekend, and I nearly sold out.  I have just 2 bags (12 tags each) left and quite a few craft shows yet to go, so I spent part of the day making more tags.
There were a lot of requests for "the reindeer ones" i.e. dasher, so I made a couple of bags of those, and some requests for snowman ones.
The snowman tags are featured below:








The snowman from "Best of Snow" was stamped using memento ink on Whisper White card stock, and coloured with blendabilities.  I used dazzling details on the snow.
The image was die cut using the circles framelit.  This circle was matted with red glimmer paper also die cut using the circles framelit.  Both were mounted on a snowflake from the Festive Flurries framelit set.




This is a variation of the first snowman tag.  For this tag I used champagne glimmer paper and a larger snowflake. 

No comments: