Monday, September 22, 2014

Nice, Naughty or Fabulous - a partial case

This card is a partial case from one I saw on Pinterest.  I was particularly interested on how this demonstrator created the sky.
 I used the new star decorative mask to help create stars in the sky and a stamp from the Visions of Santa stamp set and Soft Sky ink to create the snow.

This time I placed Santa on the back of the Moose.  He looks like he's giving an Olympic score for a performance - are you nice, naughty or fabulous?

I used a white gel pen for the hair, beard and cuffs of the sleeves and pants.
Stamps: Visions of Santa
Inks: Memento, Basic Black, Blendabilities (Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso), Soft Sky, Daffodil Delight
Papers: Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Accessories: Decorative Mask, Dazzling Diamonds, White Gel Pen

No comments: