Tuesday, September 23, 2014

A Merry Little Wish - a partial Holiday catalogue case

This is the third card from the stamp set "Visions of Santa".  I used the Holiday catalogue as the source of  my inspiration. It's a quick and easy card to make.




I used  the scallop tag topper punch to make a tag using Basic Black card stock.  The image of the moose was embossed on it using white embossing powder.  Some Real Red satin woven ribbon was attached to the top and tied with a piece of twine.
The sentiment  is from the stamp set "Get Your Santa On" and was die cut using the Bitty Banner framelit.
The basic card is Mossy Meadow layered with Crumb Cake cardstock embossed with the Lucky star embossing folder.  I attempted to use the new Confetti Star edge punch but I see I still have a bit of practicing to do.

Stamps: Visions of Santa, Get Your Santa On
Inks: Mossy Meadow, Versa Mark
Paper: Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Whisper White, Nordic Noel DSP, silver glimmer paper
Accessories: Scallop Topper Tag Punch, Confetti Stars Edge Punch, Lucky Star embossing folder, White embossing powder, Small star punch, Real Red satin woven ribbon, twine, dimensionals

No comments: