Saturday, August 23, 2014

Seasonally Scattered - Thanks

Do you ever have some nights where you do not sleep?  That was last night for me.  I woke up at 4 a.m. and could not get back to sleep.  So, I took the opportunity to work in the craft room, do my laundry and then at 8 headed to the YMCA to do my exercises.  I feel like I've already put in a full day's work and it's only 9:15.

Some of the cards I made are for future craft shows starting in October.  I think I've signed up for 8.

Here is a Thanksgiving card:


I do not have Cajun Craze embossing powder, so I stamped the image with Versa Mark ink and then Cajun Craze before stamping it onto Whisper white card stock.  Clear embossing powder was poured over the stamped image and heat set.  This is a neat technique because you can use any colour of ink as long as you have clear embossing powder.


Stamp: Seasonally Scattered
Ink: Cajun Craze, Versa Mark
Papers:  Cajun Craze, Whisper White, Color Me Autumn DSP
Accessories:  Fancy Lines Embossing folder, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Clear Embossing powder, Scallop border punch, Pearls, dimensionals, Dazzling details, Pearls


No comments: