Saturday, August 23, 2014

Alcohol Ink Artwork Framed

It seems I'm on an Alcohol Ink kick! Maybe I'm getting high on the fumes! No really, I'm just enjoying working with this medium. It's so versatile!
Instead of  tiles I decided to use shiny cardstock.  It was a lot of fun creating  this landscape and then deciding how I was going to display it.  After thinking about it I decided to frame it.
The frame I already had as I purchased it at a garage sale last year.  All I had to do was remove the original picture and replace it with mine.
Here's the framed result:

Looking at the picture now I realize that I did not sign my work.

1 comment:

Patrice Herrera said...

I just went to Hilton Head SC last weekend and your picture looks just like it! The ocean in the background and the shrubs/sand in the foreground is perfect!