Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Everything Eleanor Birthday - Technostamper 317

The weather today is doing a flip flop.  It started out in the morning raining, then by noon it got hot and humid, then in the afternoon it cooled and the rain moved in again.  I just looked out and the sun is once again shining.  I guess there's no gardening for me today, although the garden has loved the heat and rain.  Every day there are surprises for me in the garden.  A new bit of colour here, and a new bit of colour there. The problem with the heat and humidity is the hungry mosquitoes.  A horde of them attacked me last night when I attempted to do some weeding and today all you have to do is walk on the grass and to disturb those stingers. It's a good year for those pesky critters - unfortunately!

In the card for the Technostamper challenge here I show my love for flowers by placing one on the card.




I used some of the new in colours as well as the blendabilities on the flower.

Stamps: Everything Eleanor, Sassy Salutations
Inks: Hello Honey, Memento, Blendabilities (Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango)
Papers: Smoky Slate, Moonlight Designer Paper stack, Whisper White, Lost Lagoon
Accessories: Honeycomb folder, corner rounder punch, Orange Stampin' Glitter, dimensionals

2 comments:

Patrice Herrera said...

This is so beautiful. I love the flower!

MJ said...

I hate mosquitoes! They just love me for some reason--if everyone else gets one or two bites I will have 25-30! Crazy. I love your card though! Pretty colors. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!